Sunday, April 21, 2013

A trip to Malta

Every day I think that I should post something on this blog but somehow I never get around to actually doing it. I'm not much of a writer but I think I got an episode of writer's block. I will try and change that and will try to show some more regularity on this space.

On the day of my last post it took me 23 hours to make it on a flight that took me back home to the Netherlands. The flight itself was just 45 minutes and by the time I reached home it felt as if I had traveled around the world.

My luggage didn't remain unpacked for long though since the day after I had a week trip to Malta. Usually I look forward to such trips, to escape the cold up North and get to see my family but I actually didn't feel much like traveling. However when there I had enough time to relax and did enjoy the days amidst all the election chaos.



Late winter weather in Malta

A white Mediterranean girl!

With my parents

Once back in the Netherlands I was really happy not to have any more trips for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...